A benefit that is quick and easy to arrange
Do you want to enhance your visibility?
Here are two options:
Every month, four advertisers have the opportunity to insert a discount coupon in 20,000 envelopes. That means visibility with a target group with definite purchasing power.
Along the same lines, you can present an exclusive offer to members of the Beneficio Club , the website reserved for beneficiaries of Ticket Restaurant and Ticket Compliments .
Why accept Ticket Compliments gift vouchers?
You’ll attract new customers!
Every year, thousands of people are given gift vouchers from the Ticket Compliments range. Tap into this potential!
Edenred will provide you with two free communication media!
The window sticker and the search engine on our website will ensure that holders of Ticket Compliments vouchers will be able to find you quickly.
There is no membership fee to pay in order to be part of the network of outlets accepting Ticket Compliments . The only payment you make is a charge that is deducted from your reimbursements.
Ease of use
Edenred has developed a secure platform specially for you. You can fill in your voucher submission form and update your details there.
How do you accept Ticket Compliments gift vouchers?
To make your life easier, Edenred has developed a secure platform specially for you. You can fill in your voucher submission form and update your details there.
Here’s what to do:
- Download and fill in your membership request You can also call us on +352 26 10 27 76.
- Fill in and return the form (keeping a copy for yourself).
- Once we have received the form, we will send you:
- your membership number
- your first voucher submission form
- a Ticket Compliment sticker for you to display in the window of your outlet
- Fill in your online voucher submission form
- Submit the form to Edenred.
In close collaboration with National Bank experts we have developed highly sophisticated protection systems to prevent any attempts at forgery.
- Hold the voucher under a UV light: you will notice that fluorescent fibres have been printed and incorporated into the paper pulp and that fluorescent ink has been used.
- If you hold the voucher to the light you will see the watermark: a design which has been incorporated into the paper.
- Examine the voucher closely and you will spot some other security features: the guilloche (a design consisting of fine broken, undulating and interlaced lines), microtexts, etc.
- Run your finger across the Ticket Compliment logo and you will feel the intaglio print.
- The vouchers’ individual numbering allows us to identify every single voucher by means of optical or magnetic reading and to trace its entire path.